There is much debate over what a Logo actually means to a business. I like to think it identifies a business in its simplest form with the use of an icon, symbol or mark. A business’s identity is based around the visual devices used to make up its design. These are usually assembled with a set of guidelines, colour palettes, fonts, layouts etc. With all these aspects in place we get the corporate image or brand.
1. InfusionT logo and business cards.
2. Fit Fish logo, identity and app icon design.
3. Godek Property logo and business cards.
4. Fox Mowing & Gardening logo
5. InfusionT product logo and t shirt design
6. Goo Fish logo design
7. Everlyn logo and business cards.